[opencms-dev] how to change list_news_centre.jsp to my own customized jsp

Thomas Soe pawthwut at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 10:13:53 CET 2007

Thanks for your suggestion. But setting property of this individual news
article won't help for my case. What I want to change is the layout of news
titles displayed like the one showed on the OpenCMS demo page news.html.
Following through some of the mailing list
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2006q3/025553.html, I found
out that the property *layout.event.center.listelement *inside the
/classes/org/opencms/frontend/templateone/modules/workplace_en.properties
need to be changed. I have followed that and nothing's seem to be changed.
Even container restart and workspace relogin don't help. Only updating the
original list_news_center.jsp will bring the changes. Seems like this is the
only way. I do not understand why the property is there and changing it does
not affect anything.*