[opencms-dev] Doubt on CmsExport

Thomas Soe pawthwut at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 11:55:38 CET 2007

Hi,

If you are trying to export from the workplace, it will be exported to the
WEB-INF/packages. If you are asking about programmatic export and import, I
am not sure. I suppose it will be exported to the same location. Have you
referred to the CMSExport class documentation yet?

http://www.opencms.org/export/javadoc/core/org/opencms/importexport/CmsExport.html