[opencms-dev] Differentiating between siblings

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen cfn at kb.dk
Mon Jan 15 10:23:17 CET 2007

The API doesnt explicitly do it - all siblings are equal.

If you want one of them to be more equal than the others you could use a property to indicate which sibling is
the "original".

Either use a property as a token, where the sibling having the token is the "original" or use a shared property
indicating the path of the "original"

Cheers,

Carl