[opencms-dev] [opencms] Styles, FCK and OpenCms

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Tue Jan 16 09:20:25 CET 2007

Gianluca -

The XML file which contains FCKEditor-meaningful definitions of styles
should be named <the css file name>_styles.xml (i.e. underscore, not
hyphen).

Other than that, take a look at Andreas Zahner's post or others on this
list:

http://www.nabble.com/Alkacon-FCKeditor-module-%3Econfiguring-Styles-%28css%
29-tf769981.html#a2008043

Jon