[opencms-dev] export folder missing after setup

Thomas Soe pawthwut at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 09:17:31 CET 2007

Dear OpenCMS developers,

I have having this strange problem with setup on weblogic 9.2 server. After
I have successfully run the setup, the export folder is not created on the
file system. So when I login to the workplace, the images and css files are
missing and the workplace cannot function properly. May I know when the
export folder is created after set up. I have tried setting up on tomcat and
glassfish with no problem. It only happens on the weblogic server. If I know
when the export is created after set up, I may be able to debug the source
code to see what is wrong. Your ideas and suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Thomas