[opencms-dev] export folder missing after setup

Thomas Soe pawthwut at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 04:12:25 CET 2007

Yes, I did that already. It seems that the export folder is created when
/sites/default/index.jsp (i.e opencms/opencms/index.jsp) is opened after the
last step of setup. I think it is some kind of automatic creation by OpenCMS
when the page is accessed. But don't know why it is not created on weblogic.
Btw, I have disabled load on startup option for the servlet on weblogic,
cause it will get OpenCMS initialization exception from the wizard is still
enabled thing when the server starts. In weblogic, if the servlet
initialization failed, the servlet is not loaded at all. I can't even access
setup path if the servlet loading fails. Can it be the source of problem??