[opencms-dev] How to add the static export functionality to a group of users

Leo leonardo.moreno at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 15:36:25 CET 2007

Hi people
In first place I want to thank to Christian Steinder for his help in
my last post

Now I have a question and a problem

The question is the subject of this mail. I need to add the static
export functionality to a group that is son of the user group in order
to let the users export the images, documents and other static files
every time they upload new ones. Is this possible? is there any
workaround? is possible to do this in an automatic manner? what is the
best way?

Now I have a little problem: I have a page with several links, all the
links work fine but in some moments after i make changes to the page
(not always) change the links like this: "/opencms/myfile.pdf" to
"localhost:8080/opencms/myfile.pdf" and that is very bad for me
because the user need to have a link like
"www.mydomain.com/export/sites/mySite/myfile.pdf" and with the link
"localhost:8080..." it is not possible

Regards

--