[opencms-dev] problem of configuration of multiple site in opencms

lxbing113 at 163.com lxbing113 at 163.com
Sat Jan 20 07:35:50 CET 2007

 Hello list:    I try to config multiple site in opencms following the explaination of the opencms document "Integrating OpenCms, Tomcat and the Apache webserver with mod_proxy ".    the moudle I used to create the website is modified from "templateone module", before configuration. the webpages show well in the statement of "offline" and "online", and pages display the same in these statement. but after configuration, the pathes of resourse(pictures, pages etc)using in pages are not similar with before, for example: before configuration ,the pathe of my site is /sites/default/Iportal_zh, and all resources of siete /Iportal_zh are under this folder, the properties of the site folder(/Iportal_zh) "style_main_configpath"  should be /Iportal/_configuration.  after configuration ,the value is changed to /_configuration. otherwise the pages in the site cannot display normally. if the pictures in pages are display well on offline statement,when turn to online, it can not be found. if I change the path of picture, enable it displays well on online statement, on the offline statement,it can't display yet.if I don't modify the resoures path, it give me 404 error,resource can't be find !why the pathes of resource are different between online and offline statement after configuration, can anyone give me some advise?any advise appreciate !