[opencms-dev] mp3's and opencms...

Mick Knutson mickknutson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 15:30:13 CET 2007

1. create a jsp in opencms to to take all the data I need for a DJ concert.
This will include about 50 different items.
2. Add that data to opencms as an item that can be edited like any other
content.
3. create a custom xml file that I configured based on that data and save it
to /var/music/sets/[set-id].xml

On 1/19/07, Christian Steinert <christian_steinert at web.de> wrote:

>  Mick Knutson schrieb:
>
> Do you have an example of creating a jsp that takes a set of data, then
> creates a seperate xml playlist file, as well as adds that data to a new
> table that I created?
>
>  I am afraid, that I don't understand the question.
> What exactly do you want to do?
>
> christian

Thanks

DJ MICK