[opencms-dev] 6.2.3 sourcecode editor error?

Pere Torrodellas ptorrodellas at fihoca.com
Wed Jan 24 09:00:37 CET 2007

Thanks very much for the suggestion, it does work, but only the first time!

You can't edit the file anymore without remembering to escape all &s in the
file again, which can be really difficult, otherwise the editor scrambles
them again :-(

I would be surprised if there is not a  way to enter and edit escaped
characters with the OpenCms sourcecode editor, otherwise, how is it supposed
to be done?. Yes, you can edit the file in another environment and upload
it, but this is not the spirit of the OpenCms system, is it?

Can someone please provide an explanation or a hint? Thanks!

Pere