[opencms-dev] Java heap space problem

David Sánchez Hernández sanher82 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:35:02 CET 2007

Thanks Svjatoslav, I've tried your idea and i've readen about the permanent
size and about the garbage collector, and it doesn't work. I follow about
that, but if somebody could try to upload a file without the applet-upload,
and tell me if it works fine or not, it could help me.

I have tried it in three machines, changing the catalina options, and i
don't get nothing, all of them are the 6.2.3 version of opencms. Using the
6.0.3 version it works fine. I don't know how can i fix this, if it's a bug
of 6.2.3 version or if i haven't installed opencms 6.2.3 well.

I'm opened to any idea.

thanks.