=?iso-8859-15?Q?Re:_[opencms-dev]_custom_xml_content_type, _and_the_nee?= d for an external xml file

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Jan 25 01:09:43 CET 2007

I need to create a xspf playlist based on a new xspf content type I am creating. My question is how am I to take the data from my xml content type, and add it to this playlist as a file on my HD...???

If you really have to have it on your harddisk to use the playlist, then you need to use static export. But why is it not enough to access the playlist through a URL?

Christian