[opencms-dev] XML content mappings: update siblings as well

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Thu Jan 25 10:54:21 CET 2007

Hi,

when editing the resource attributes of a resource with siblings, e.g. the
release date, I can choose whether I'd like to update these siblings with
the new value(s) as well.

Is that possible when using mappings for XML structured content? E.g.:

<xsd:element name="datestart" type="OpenCmsDateTime" />
<mapping element="datestart" mapto="attribute:datereleased" />

Is there an additional parameter or something else that I could use? I have
experienced that these mapped attributes are not updated on siblings of this
XML content resource.

Thank you in advance,
Roman