[opencms-dev] ignoring rfs folders on synchronize

Christian Weber christian.weber at nionex.net
Mon Jan 29 16:27:16 CET 2007

Hi Jack

unfortunately there is no option like this. A feature request in OpenCMS
bugtracker is still open.
To solve the problem I created my own sync-tool based on the OpenCMS core
sources (6.2.2) which can filter these files. If there is demand I can
create a module and publish it at sourceforge.

Regards
Chris