[opencms-dev] polls

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Tue Jan 30 17:33:37 CET 2007

Yes, we have a vote module, not a open source one, don't know whether
it's the kind you want.

A sample of votes list in the frontend:
http://birds.chinare.org.cn/vote/index.html?id=1cec4a3c-471e-11db-914e-c3840b4ad072

Functions:
1. Support catalog managment (multi sites)
2. Support IP constrain (how many times in a day, week, month or year)
3. Support Session constrain (how many votes per session)
4. Support MySQL and Oracle, can migrate to other databases easily
5. Add, modify and delete a vote including numbers、questions, responses
and etc.

The attachment is a screensnap of the backoffice.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2007-01-30二的 10:57 -0500,Jack Bakker写道: