[opencms-dev] Improving usefulness of offline search index

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Jan 31 08:27:02 CET 2007

As far as I can tell, the offline search index is only updated when
resources are published - and so it only ever reflects published resources.
Especially for heavily search-driven sites, it would make sense to have the
offline index updated when resource were saved; that way, offline users
would see the resources they expect to see.

Has anyone any tips for solving this problem, before I delve into OpenCms
source code?  Or am I missing something?

Jon