[opencms-dev] Importing Data

William T. Mann wtmann at linuxthinktank.org
Wed Jan 31 08:33:29 CET 2007

Thanks for the link. We've already created the modules though. And they
work fine. My problem is getting data from an external database into
OpenCMS as one of our structured documents.

What I'd like to do is loop through my tables and create some XML files
with a structure that I could then just batch upload to OpenCMS instead
of manually creating a structured document for each record of the
database table. Is that possible?

--
William