[opencms-dev] RE: how to link list_news_center.jsp with main template

rrobles rrobles at citic.es
Wed Jan 31 14:31:20 CET 2007

Hello,
     I'm trying it too. My news are showed in layout center, I have changed
the property "layout.news.center.listelement" of  file "
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules/classes/org/opencms/frontend/templateone/modules/workspace.properties"
but doesn't work.

Has  anyone found the solution?