[opencms-dev] 6.2.3 Bugs?

Chris Tiernan CTiernan at salesforce.com
Wed Jan 31 21:20:43 CET 2007

I've seem to run into a few problems (bugs?) with version 6.2.3 after a
fresh install, minus a few modules (documentation, templateone) during
the setup wizard.

It seems that the upload applet can't complete the upload process
because is complains about
"/system/workplace/action/explorer_files_new_upload.html" not existing.
Sure enough the "/system/workplace/action/" folder is missing.  Has this
been moved? Any ideas what can be done to fix this?

Also, the workflow view seems to be missing in this release?  Did this
feature get removed or is there a module that I didn't load correctly?

Thanks,
Chris