Re: [opencms-dev] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: need help: how improving opencmsperformance?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Feb 1 19:18:17 CET 2007

> I resolved my problem mooving the code to another jsp that is not cached,
> and now it's all ok... and it seems a little faster.
> Thanks for your support
>
> andrea

Happy to hear that. Check the element cache with the flex cache administration tool to see, if the cache variants are created in the way you like (that means: if everything you want to be cached is really cached and if there are not more cache variants than necessary for an element)

regards
christian