[opencms-dev] Struts and OpenCms

Patricio Echague patricioe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 02:39:49 CET 2007

Hi, we have integrated Struts with OpenCMS easily. You only have to map some
url to your Struts-config, add this target in your jsp page or html and
finally in your actions to do forward to other pages, as usual in the Struts
architecture.

We have used Struts specially in search forms.

Cheers!

Patrikios

On 2/10/07, Asad Habib <asadhhabib at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello. I would like to find out if OpenCms can be integrated with Struts.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
>
> - Asad

Patricio.-