[opencms-dev] Is OpenCms suit for our organisation?

Claudio Miranda claudio at claudius.com.br
Tue Feb 13 03:42:40 CET 2007

     I have deployed and have been happy with opencms on the following
systems:

Sun AppServer + Linux
Sun AppServer + Solaris

    As it is a normal java application, it will work on any servlet
container, and as there are tons of servlet containers available, the  the
opencms developers choose tomcat as the standard platform to test opencms
builds (at least I suppose that).
    Please check this page to see the systems where opencms have been
installed:

http://opencms-wiki.org/App_server_related_topics