[opencms-dev] Looking For OpenCms Modules

Stephen Turner stephendturner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 14:14:16 CET 2007

I am afraid I gave up with opencms essentially because, as far as I
could find out, none of these things are available. I am sure Opencms
has many strengths but the time and effort to write many of these, which
I regard as fundamental was prohibitive. I found an alternative which
gives me half of your list with almost no effort.

You get a lot of flexability and power with opencms but you have a lot
of learning and work to do.
I wont openly say more.

IMHO