[opencms-dev] Sending Headers in OpenCMS 6.2.3 and WAS 6

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sun Feb 18 12:30:35 CET 2007

I have never used cms.setContentType(...);
Have you tried using response.setContentType(...) instead?
___

I have no experience with websphere, but as you have probably noticed,
opencms has its own wrapper for the request and response objects of the
servlet container. Maybe this wrapper is not working correctly on
websphere when trying to set the content type.

If response.setContentType doesn't work either then the only place where
you could look is the code of
org.opencms.flex.CmsFlexResponse.setContentType and see if there is
something strange going on there. As it works when executing the JSP
with WAS directly, then it really seems as if there is something wrong
with either cms.setContentType or
org.opencms.flex.CmsFlexResponse.setContentType.

That's all that comes to my mind.

hth somehow
christian