[opencms-dev] Problems with Flex Cache: params

Patricio Echague patricioe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 18:31:41 CET 2007

Yes i know. Thanks for your response. But what i meant was exactly when i
put params as cache property parse error appears.

cache: params

is not exactly the same that:
cache: params=(something)

Regarding CMS dcumentation, every time you add only "params" CMS analyze all
parameters existing in the request.

Any one could help me?

On 2/18/07, Christian Steinert <christian_steinert at web.de> wrote:

>  I did not have problems with that
> I added things like
>     params=(path);
> to my "cache" property and this forced opencms to create a different cache
> version whenever a page was called with a different ?path=xxx parameter
>
> hth
> christian
>
> Hi everyone, just a question. Anyone has had problem by adding "params" as
> cache properties? parser-error appears when i check Flex cache
> configuration.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Patricio.-