[opencms-dev] new resource type

Andrea Bollini bollini at cilea.it
Mon Feb 19 10:21:34 CET 2007

Hi Anna,
you need to edit the opencms-workplace.xml
add some like this:

            <explorertype name="xmlgroupalpha"
key="fileicon.xmlgroupalpha" icon="xmlcontent.gif" reference="xmlcontent">
                <newresource uri="newresource.jsp?page=xmlgroupalpha"
order="5" autosetnavigation="false" autosettitle="false"/>
            </explorertype>

            <explorertype name="xmlgroupbeta"
key="fileicon.xmlgroupbeta" icon="xmlcontent.gif" reference="xmlcontent">
                <newresource uri="newresource.jsp?page=xmlgroupbeta"
order="5" autosetnavigation="false" autosettitle="false"/>
            </explorertype>

so in opencms-module.xml you can use the "xmlgroupalpha" e
"xmlgroupbeta" to move some xmlcontent in these two new entry of main menu
example
       <explorertypes>
                <explorertype name="newstructured"
key="fileicon.newstructured" icon="xmlcontent.gif" reference="xmlcontent">
                    <newresource page="xmlgroupalpha"
uri="newresource_xmlcontent.jsp?newresourcetype=newstructured"
order="50" autosetnavigation="false" autosettitle="false"/>
                </explorertype>
                <explorertype name="secondnewstructured"
key="fileicon.secondnewstructured" icon="xmlcontent.gif"
reference="xmlcontent">
                    <newresource page="xmlgroupbeta"
uri="newresource_xmlcontent.jsp?newresourcetype=secondnewstructured"
order="50" autosetnavigation="false" autosettitle="false"/>
                </explorertype>
        </explorertypes>

Best wishes,
Andrea Bollini