[opencms-dev] Looking For OpenCms Modules

Andrea Bollini bollini at cilea.it
Mon Feb 19 10:22:08 CET 2007

Hi,
at CILEA (http://www.cilea.it) we are devoloped some of these modules
for OpenCMS 6.2.2 (I think that works also with OpenCMS 6.2.3):
we have also write some new collectors that can be used for events
module (we use for show next events!)
A subscription module is also in progress...

These works will be shared with the community as soon as possible (we
plain to submit to Module sandbox), I mail will be also sended to the
list when these are available
Best wishes,
Andrea Bollini,
CILEA, http://www.cilea.it