[opencms-dev] How to Create a navigation menu

mohamed hadj taieb mohamedhajjj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 12:28:03 CET 2007

Hi Kai Schliemann ,
i think that the sites is correctly chosen and the proof of that is that
when i add at the navigation.jsp
"out.println("hello") "
hello will be written when i display my page
so i think that my page access to the content of the templates which
contains the menu code but the problem is that no element from the folder is
written!!
if u have another idea about what should be the problem thank u for telling
me it and if u need more explanation about the situation ask me whatever u
want
some other examples are also welcomed :)