[opencms-dev] Error with uploaded images into gallery - Screenshot

Colin Coolidge colincoolidge at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 17:51:53 CET 2007

thank you so much.... that worked perfectly!

Andras Balogh <andras at reea.net> wrote:
  Hello,

In a config xml file in WEB-INF/config/ the workplace server is not
correctly setup.
Example is it set to localhost but should be real host or IP. Check that
and change it and restart your server.
After that try again to add a new image and it should work.

Best regards,
Andras.