[opencms-dev] OpenCms Project Management

Carlos Cotelo cclafuente at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 15:26:06 CET 2007

The worst of opencms is their application design, a lot of javascript, in
jsps, in classes, i don't like it too much.
The funcionalities, i think that the workkflow is not really a workflow, but
is not too important, it's only a task management.
I'm not a expert, i'm working with opencms only 15 days, and i have a little
experience working with content manager systems.