SV: [opencms-dev] new resource type

Andrea Bollini bollini at cilea.it
Thu Feb 22 19:58:35 CET 2007

You need only to set the properties
fileicon.xmlgroupalpha && title..xmlgroupalpha
fileicon.xmlgroupbeta && title..xmlgroupalpha

in a workspace.properties that will be exported to tomcat classpath. I
use the workspace.properties file of the module where the structured
content reside...
Best wishes,
Andrea Bollini
CILEA, http://www.cilea.it <http://www.cilea.it>