[opencms-dev] Scaling an Image automatically

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Mon Feb 26 16:30:53 CET 2007

Raul -

Unfortuantely, the best way to find out about the use of the OpenCms taglib
is to often to look at source code.  The tag classes are called
org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspTag<name of tag>, where <name of tag> is similar to or
the same as that used in a JSP.  In this case, the class you need is
org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspTagImage.  The tag attributes are listed at the top of
the class source, and you can guess/work out what they all do.

If you haven't downloaded source (and by the way it's a great idea to do
that, and to configure your IDE to use it so that you can browse into it)
then it's accessible at places like www.jsourcery.com; so

http://www.jsourcery.com/api/opencms.org/opencms/6.2.2/index.html?org/opencm
s/jsp/CmsJspTagImage.source.html

Note that Jsourcery is currently hosting version 6.2.2.

Jon