[opencms-dev] Microsite Configuration

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Mon Feb 26 20:00:02 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is any detailed documentation on how to configure
a Microsite using the "configuration_common" file.

I could, of course, just play around with it and learn it by trial and
error, but I find that it's always best to piggy back off someone else's
learning.  Any documentation on this - like what each property does and
how it affects the site - would be helpful.

Thanks,

- Dylan

This communication, including its attachments, if any, is intended solely
for the recipient; it is confidential and may contain personal or private
information, or proprietary and/or privileged material. As such, any
unauthorized use, retention, copying, disclosure or other distribution of
this communication, or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately and delete this communication (and any
attachments.)