[opencms-dev] Scaling an Image automatically

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Tue Feb 27 07:18:08 CET 2007

I think we can improve this part in this year and of course contribute
it to the community. I hope we can catch up with the release schedule of
OpenCms 7.

We're developing an IPTV CMS solution based on OpenCms 6.2.1. And the
screen sizes of terminals are quite different. Currently we use
CmsImageScaler, when on production, to improve system performance, we'll
change the link function of CmsJspActionElement to support a translation
something like from a.jpg?__scale=w:600,h:300,c:33ccff
to /export/.../a_600_300_33ccff.jpg. I plan to add watermark fuction on
the export as well.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2007-02-26一的 13:24 +0100,Raúl Lorenzo写道: