[opencms-dev] Web users access setup?

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 08:13:22 CET 2007

I have the same problem without replies. it seems you should define a user group which its parent is Guests not a webuser group. For this folder remove Guests permissions but add permissions for the user group you defined.

If there are any other solutions please let me know too.

Regards,
Farnaz Fotrousi

Stanczak Group <justin at stanczakgroup.com> wrote: How do you go about setting up a folder that will only allow a group of
web users to have access? I've set it up several ways with no luck.

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group

Edmund Burke