[opencms-dev] Eclipse Plugin

Andrew Myers amyers.work at optusnet.com.au
Thu Mar 1 00:19:52 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to get the Eclipse Plugin from
http://www.laughingpanda.org/mediawiki/index.php/OpenCmsVFS to work.

I have a clean install of Eclipse 3.2 and OpenCMS 6.2.3

I've also following the instructions which state as follows:

> When running on winXP - If using OpenCms 6.2.3, the OpenCms libs in
> the plugin need to be updated to the OpenCms 6.2.3 versions of the jars.
However when I try to go to the OpenCms view in Eclipse I get the
following error message:

Unable to create view: Plug-in "org.laughingpanda.opencmsvfs" was unable
to instantiate class "org.laughingpanda.opencmsvfs.views.OpenCmsVFSView".

It's possible that I've done something wrong when I tried to upgrade the
jars to the 6.2.3 version.  Is anyone else successfully using the plugin
with 6.2.3.  If so, what's the secret?  Can you share your updated jar
file? ;-)

Thanks!

Andrew.