[opencms-dev] export relating to Online vs offline mode

Seth Lenzi lenzi at jimmy.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 10 22:23:20 CEST 2007

I created a module under admin / module management and had it
automatically create all the sub folder for me (templates, elements,
resources, classes, and lib).  I then added a Gif picture to the
resource folder and published everything.  I can see the picture in
Offline mode, but even after publishing it the picture can't be found
under Online mode. For some reason it sticks "/export" in the path under
online mode.

Offline
/opencms/opencms/system/modules/org.frontier.test.frontend/resources/900chicken.gif

Online
/opencms/opencms/export/system/modules/org.frontier.test.frontend/resources/900chicken.gif

Why does it put "/export" in there. I don't recall changing any settings
anywhere? it does this for all files in my module, and it's preventing
me from doing anything in online mode.