[opencms-dev] sense of adding a stylesheet as a template to a jsp?

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Apr 11 17:17:15 CEST 2007

I noticed (from earlier editing of someone else or migrating from
earlier versions of OpenCms) that my jsp files all have a template set
to a style file
/system/modules/org.my.frontend/resources/oldstylesheet.css

What is the deeper thought of this reference? Just curious. Can I make
some senseful use of this relation? Or just blank out that field?

I don't use oldstylesheet.css anyway anymore.