*** JUNK MAIL ***Re: [opencms-dev] sense of adding a stylesheet as a template to a jsp?

Detlef Beyer d.beyer at crash.de
Wed Apr 11 18:46:48 CEST 2007

Hallo Christoph,

here is a JavaDoc for Non-Structured-Content (also look into the openCms wiki):

http://www.opencms.org/export/javadoc/modules-workplace/org/opencms/editors/fckeditor/CmsFCKEditor.html

For structured content (XML) the solution is different. I wrote a small explanation here on the list - just search for "FCKEditor and XML content" within the mailinglist archive.

Tschuess,

Detlef