[opencms-dev] Three stage publishing

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Apr 12 12:02:53 CEST 2007

I'm seeking for a way to accomplish a three stage way of publishing.
Imagine a company with an OpenCMS server that serves the outside
representation to the Internet and also has an Intranet in which
the staff is developing pages. Some portion of the staff (administrative
people who are not envolved editing pages in OpenCMS ) would have the
need to look over the pages and then the final publishing would be made.

Is such a configuration feasible (and possible with one OpenCMS server)?
Currently I'm using two servers for this purpose. Unfortunately the
servers drift apart, for one in their OpenCMS release state, secondly,
because not always all content is published and there is a great danger
of extra work arising from these circumstances.