[opencms-dev] cannot delete some siblings

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen cfn at kb.dk
Mon Apr 16 10:22:10 CEST 2007

How can you access the sibling for deletion if it doesn't exist ?

I guess that if you don't have the neccesary rights to view a
sibling it would be invisble to you rather than nonexistant.
That could also explain why you don't have the right to delete
the resource.

Are you logged in as the Admin user when this happens to you ?

If yes - have you somehow restricted the rights of the Admin user ?

Cheers,

Carl