[opencms-dev] funny %20 strings in 6.2.3 workplace.

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Apr 18 17:15:49 CEST 2007

I just did a fresh OpenCMS 6.2.3 installation (as ROOT app, if that matters)
MySQL 5.0, Tomcat 6.0.10.

To be precise, I did two installations (or better, to say, three)
The first last night until 1:10 am only to see that I had to do it once
again today to get rid of any blanks in my installation paths
(Things like "Tomcat 6.0" or "Apache Group" as of the mvnForum docs
should be avoided). So I started all over again.

Installation on my notebook went fine so far.
During lunch time I fired off a 6.2.3 installation on my intranet server
and that went fine also.

I logged once and thought it'd be fine - didn't notice anything
peculiar.
So I read in my backup (database .ZIP file from server), did the
Publish project (sitting in the root, maybe, since I wanted to publish
all under /sites ) and now I see all %20 stuff in the title strings of
my workplace.