[opencms-dev] Default Guest, export password in opencms .

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Apr 19 17:28:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

these users are not normal users:
- the Guest user is used for everybody, who is not logged in, so it is not make sense to try to log in as a guest: as soon as you log in, you have to log in as something other than guest, because guest is only used for users that aren't logged in.

- the export user is used internally by the system to do publish and static export operations. You cannot log in with this user.

If you want to have users that can be used for login, then you have to create them with an opencms administrator.

hth
Christian