[opencms-dev] OpenCms Live CD available

Thomas Kraft thomas.kraft at synyx.de
Fri Apr 20 08:48:43 CEST 2007

Dear Community,

After few people asked for prices of this CD, i would like to add that
we created this for the community and we will give this away for free to
the community, just write your postal adress to livecd at synyx.de and
receive your free copy of the OpenCms Live-CD.

If you like to donate for the CD, we would of course apreciate it, just
send money to the adress you can find on our homepage ;-)

Regards,

Thomas Kraft