[opencms-dev] RE: Locale problems

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Fri Apr 20 11:36:10 CEST 2007

The summary of this posts is quite interesting and valuable. I had the same
problem for quite some time. It is definitely not very obvious, how siblings
with different locals, locale settings in the config files and requesting
locales from xml content is working together. Nor it's documented ;)

Thanks for clarifying things with that thread.