[opencms-dev] Unable to read OpenCMS XML error

sharif islam sharif.islam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 23:16:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

I was installing the ldap module and edited the xml files in config.
Now, I am getting this error. Is there anyway to figure out which xml
file it is having problem with and why? I checked all the XMl files,
they are valid.

org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Critical error during OpenCms
initialization: Unable to read the OpenCms XML configuration.
	org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.getInstance(OpenCmsCore.java:269)
	org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet.doGet(OpenCmsServlet.java:127)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

--sharif