[opencms-dev] can a jsp behave like a page and issue template elements?

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Apr 25 14:24:55 CEST 2007

My "only for members" page has a login.jsp attached to the login-form
property and when user of the Guest group hits it, the login.jsp is
executed.

The login.jsp itself has the main template attached so that it
appears in the style of my page, that is header, content, footer.

Only things seem to get messed up when the login.jsp page tries to
issue the template elements of it's own template.

What would be the right solution to this?