[opencms-dev] Unable to read OpenCMS XML error

hopf at synyx.de hopf at synyx.de
Wed Apr 25 16:35:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

> I changed the encoding and also found out there were some missing
> elements in the ocee-ldap.xml file that I was working on.  So I got
> the opencms admin interface up and running without the error
> message.However, still having problems with the  validationhandler tag
> in the opencms-systems.xml file. If I add that element, opencms breaks
> and I get that XML error.

Sometimes it helps me to use a special XML editor which shows DTD
validation errors. You can find the DTD for opencms-system here:
http://www.opencms.org/cvs/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/opencms/src/org/opencms/configuration/opencms-system.dtd?rev=HEAD&only_with_tag=build_6_2_3&content-type=text/plain
Maybe you have been trying to add child elements to validationhandler?

HTH
Flo