[opencms-dev] can a jsp behave like a page and issue template elements?

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Apr 26 09:11:16 CEST 2007

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 03:50:23PM -0700, bessette wrote:

> What's the specific tag or code you're using the grap the template elements?

My "normal" pages have elements head, inhalt, foot (inhalt=content).

When I include head and foot, things already get garbled in the
resulting page.

Two <!DOCTYPE> statements are injected (head does one from the template
that is attached to the jsp) and the include head of course.

I could leave out the includes but then I would have to copy the
contents (inhalt) into the jsp.

I believe I gotta think it over once again. Maybe I fond the solution
as of writing these lines :-)

Thanks,