[opencms-dev] importing from 6.2.3 into 6.0.4 yields errors

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Apr 30 09:34:07 CEST 2007

On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 03:56:14PM +0200, Christoph P. Kukulies wrote:
> I'm facing trouble with exporting from my upgraded intranet (6.2.3)
> workplace into the Internet site (which is still at 6.0.4).
>
> All links are mangled into something illegible and bad:
>
> src=/galleries..../ becomes src=%%28link1%29
>
> Uh oh, help!

At least a big caveat should be expressed. I have three OpenCMS places,
one on my notebook on which I take home a site from time to time. This
installation was running 6.2.3 while the intranet site in the office
was running 6.2.2 and between these two sites import/export worked fine
all the time. Also the import/export between the 6.2.2 and the 6.0.4
site in the office where the latter was the Internet exposed site,
worked fine.

But the problem began, when I raised the office site to 6.2.3. From now
on export to the 6.0.4 site is no longer possible. (links are getting
garbled). I will have to solve it by raising that 6.0.4 up to current.

Well, who's interested in this, given that 7.0 will be released soon.